Thursday, May 10, 2007

Soccer mom

Here's an update on Austin trying out for the competitive soccer team here in Trenton. Unfortunately, he did not make it. The odds were stacked against him from the start. He only made it to 2 try-outs and the second try-out, he was recovering from this FLU. We were told that the team "calls-up" players all the time, so, Austin will get his chance to play with them. I am now more involved then I thought I would be in soccer. I am now the coach of the under 10 boys house league team. I hope Austin is as excited about it as I am.

1 comment:

Julie Mutch said...

Oh, darn flu! I'll keep my fingers crossed for Austin that he gets called-up soon!

Congrats to you, for your new coaching endeavour! You go, girl! :)

Love the new pic that you added below your profile. That's one of my favs. :) Look at little Riley giggling... too cute!