Thursday, June 21, 2007

Starting to feel sad... =(

Today marks the beginning of a huge change in my life. One of my child care families is finishing up care today. And, Oh, how I will miss them terribly. I am done with Childcare on June 29th. I can't believe I have been doing this since January 2004. I have had the little girl in red since sept 04. How to say "goodbye" to a few 4 year old and two 2 year olds. I will have to do something super special for them. Any ideas?





These are my 4 year olds. They are the bestest of friends and are inseparable. They will miss each other very much. I pray there families will try to stay in touch until one of them gets posted.

My 2 year olds. How cute are they! I hope the little boy and his family enjoy living in Victoria. The little girl is from Trenton. I wish for her to receive great care in the coming year before she
starts school.

Here's the day crew... All of them together.
These 6 kids spend all their time together.
One big happy familly.
They will all be MISSED very much!



1 comment:

Julie Mutch said...

Oh my goodness, how they've all grown! I miss all our play dates together with them, as well. I really hope they continue to have some play dates together, too. Riley is certainly gonna miss all his friends, too, but he'll meet lots more. Oh, such sweeties! I miss them so much! I'll give ya a call tonight. I have an idea for a little surprise for them. :)
Ya feelin' crafty...lol :)

Hugs,
Jules